Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's time for a POLL!

... because I'm a Libra and can't make up my own mind.

So I have a silly cute little car. It's a vaguely obnoxious blue, which makes it super easy to find in a parking lot. It attracts small boys ("oooooooh Mommy, I want a blue car like THAT) and makes me think twice before flipping off people in town since everyone knows it's mine. I've had many people say that it's completely totally Me ... which does make me wonder why people identify me with a tiny startlingly blue station wagon.

My pretty car:


I stumbled on these COMPLETELY AWESOME car accessories on Amazon and bought them immediately. Don't they just beg, whimper and plead to be on my pretty car?
That's right. I bought an Easter bunny costume for my car. So much awesomeness.

Anyway, when do YOU think I can reasonably put these on my car? I'm one of those people who  seriously hates Christmas decorations showing up in the stores before Thanksgiving but I'm having trouble waiting here. So vote in the poll above and share it with your friends. I need all the help I can get.



**I am in no way connected or receive reimbursement/product/kickbacks/magic powers from any of the companies mentioned here. All products mentioned were purchased by me, generally using standard shipping which I immediately regretted as it takes too flipping long.**

3 comments:

  1. I hate those things! I'm still seeing people with the reindeer ones on their cars from Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torn. I'm a big St Paddy's Day fan, but if you wait til 3/18, that only gives you three weeks with those beauties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan - I ... um ... bought the reindeer ones too :D
    But I promise only to have them on between the day after thanksgiving and New Years.

    That doesn't help at all, does it?

    ReplyDelete