Friday, February 2, 2024

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

The last four years have been ... well there aren't words. But last year I took joy in keeping track of my reading and working towards my GoodReads Reading Challenge of 60 books and topping out somewhere over 100+.

I'm going into this year in a hard place so I've upped my goal to 66 but I'm also challenging myself to find joy by sharing the cover art monthly. Easier said than done, I've found but if you're a GoodReads user, this website has some advice. It completely drove me nuts trying to follow the instructions  from my Samsung phone with the app installed bc I couldn't do so on the Android app but I worked around that by opening the linked pages in an incognito Chrome tab ...

https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/How-do-I-add-a-widget-to-my-blog-1553870933491

January coming soon...





**I am in no way connected or receive reimbursement/product/kickbacks/magic powers from any of the companies mentioned here. All products mentioned were purchased by me or by the fabulous chiquita who shared their pics, generally using standard shipping which I immediately regretted as it takes too flipping long.**

No comments:

Post a Comment